Promise Hospital of Louisiana’s mission is to “deliver the highest quality of professional and compassionate care to our patients and families.”
The employees, medical staff and others who comprise or have a relationship with Promise fulfill this mission by adhering to our Code of Conduct when working with patients, physicians, colleagues and members of our local communities. We will provide quality care to our patients while observing high standards of legal and ethical conduct and will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Our patient-centered philosophy values the following:
- Dedication to our mission, demonstrated by how well we treat patients, families, staff and physicians.
- Recognizing that family and friends are essential team members in supporting and encouraging the patient during treatment and recovery.
- Providing appropriate and efficient care in a timely and effective manner.
- Meeting the needs of our patients and families for a comfortable and safe hospital environment.
- Celebrating our staff as the strength of Promise, empowering them to make on-the-spot decisions for the well-being of patients and their families.
- Becoming part of the fabric of each community we serve, committed to medical excellence as well as a civic sense of duty.